Labor Mobility Partnerships (LaMP) is a field-builder developing scalable solutions for workers from low-income countries to access quality jobs across borders.
Our vision is a world in which the global poor have exponentially greater opportunities for economic advancement. Towards this vision, our mission is to catalyze a functional ecosystem of actors implementing safe and reliable labor mobility pathways, creating value for workers, employers, and economies along the way.
Our goal is to dramatically increase the scale and quality of labor mobility programs globally. We are the only organization dedicated solely to expanding rights-respecting labor mobility for low-skill workers as a global public good. Our purpose is to increase access to job opportunities for half a billion workers from low-income countries by 2050.
At LaMP, we are:
- Audaciously Optimistic – We imagine a different future and strive for transformative change.
- Passionate about improving workers’ lives – We work relentlessly to expand opportunities for workers globally, believing that all workers should have an equal chance to shape their economic future.
- Pragmatic Doers – We strive for viable solutions to challenging problems
- Compassionate Collaborators – We approach the needs of all our partners and team members with understanding and respect.
- Iterative Learners – We adapt continuously to new evidence and lessons learned from successes, failures, and stakeholder experiences.